* This protocol may be modified to bring it into line with the regulations in force at any given time.
1.- Maintenance of facilities: cleaning products recommended by the health authorities and according to the safety data sheets will be used when cleaning the facilities, always respecting their dosage.
Cleaning materials and products:
- Latex or nitrile gloves.
- Masks according to regulations.
- Pedal bins and garbage bags.
- Automatic soap dispenser.
- Paper dispenser.
Cleaning of common spaces:
- Disinfectant gel and hand paper dispensers will be located.
- Daily cleaning of spaces, with emphasis on knobs, railings and surfaces.
- Increase the frequency of daily ventilation of enclosed spaces.
- Free use of water sources will not be permitted. The use of the fountains will be supervised by the monitor in accordance with the hygiene and disinfection measures indicated.
Sanitation of bathrooms and showers:
- Locate soap dispensers and hand paper.
- Double the daily sanitation of toilets with emphasis on common and/or more active areas.
- Day Camp:
- By turns, avoiding agglomerations and respecting the corresponding sanitary measures.
- Sanitation before and after the use of showers.
- Residential Camp:
- Single showers in the residence’s rooms.
- Sanitation of rooms.
- Unique and exclusive access for each participant.
- Increase the daily ventilation frequency of the rooms.
- The bed linen offered will be washed at 60ºC with our own equipment or authorized companies following the temperature protocols.
- The room is delivered clean and disinfected. After each shift the sanitation of the room is carried out complying with all the indicated sanitation protocols.
- Day Camp:
- Disinfection of material before its use in all Gymnastics Camp modalities and in all shift/group changes.
- Aqueous materials shall be avoided.
- There won’t be activities that involve sharing food or holding objects with the mouth or similar.
Cleaning of the kitchens:
- Kitchens and their attached facilities should follow their established HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points).
- In the dining rooms, the entrance will be done by turns, with an entrance area and exit area.
- The food will be served in a single tray on the table, with school trays for less handling. It will be served by the kitchen staff in compliance with the protection measures indicated.
- Cutlery and napkins will be hygienically packaged.
- Self-service will be avoided, and a closed menu adapted to each participant’s allergies, intolerances and special diets will be offered.
2.- Participants and staff Gymnastics Camp: as a common rule, the recommendations of the Ministry of Health will be followed in order to avoid contagion among participants.
Daily hygiene rules:
- Hand disinfection in the entry and exit of the common spaces.
- Promote correct hygiene habits through dynamics and activities (daily change of clothes, hand washing, dental hygiene…).
Rules of coexistence:
- Exclusive footwear for training sessions, exclusive footwear for activities and exclusive footwear for the rooms (e.g., toe-shoes, sneakers and flip-flops).
- It’s forbidden to share canteens, backpacks, food, etc.
- Activities of many participants, i.e., large activities involving several groups, will be avoided.
- Stable cohabitation groups. With few exceptions, they will not join other groups in activities. Each stable group will have a monitor assigned who will only interact with that specific group.
- Coaches / Specialized monitors: coaches and some other specialized monitors will work with participants from different groups.
- This staff will maintain a minimum distance of 2 meters and in case they cannot maintain it, they will limit the contact with the participants.
- All staff will wear their masks at all times.
- Training will be carried out for the entire staff to explain all the protocols in force at that time. Each type of worker will know in a comprehensive way their area and all their actions. All workers will be equipped with Epis (Personal Protective Equipment), following the established protocol.
- Before the start of Gymnastics Camp, the coordinator together with the monitors and their groups (in shifts) will give a training to all participants with special emphasis on individual/social responsibility and hygiene and coexistence rules. This training will be a cross-cutting part of the Gymnastics Camp training program, with daily time spent through activities.
Routine medical check-ups are as follows:
- Temperature measure – morning and afternoon.
- Medical care service.
- Responsible for protocol monitoring and evaluation. Within each program there will be a team responsible for the implementation of 100% of the protocol.
- As far as possible, activities will be adapted to reduce physical contact between participants, as well as hand/face or hand/material contact.
- The activities will be restricted to the components of each of their groups, except for certain circumstances in which, due to their number and age, the participants may join another group for matches or tournaments.
- There will be three hand cleanings during the activities: before starting, in the middle and at the end. In addition, at any time when there is a situation of unexpected contact or contagion, the hands will also be cleaned.
- The material will be disinfected with sprayed solutions before and after its use.
- For the outings, the protocols established for each one of them will be followed.
- Sports facilities.
4.- Day to day of our programs:
- Check In.
- In order to set foot on Gymnastics Camp, whether in Day Camp (every day) or Residential Camp (the first day), the participant must follow the transit or customs security area, similar to the one shown in the following video on our Health Protocol.
- Temperature measure.
- Disinfection of hands with hydroalcoholic gel.
Maximum capacity in closed spaces: our sport is practiced in an enclosed space, therefore we will have constant ventilation during the development of training. The mask will be mandatory throughout the day except for the lunch time and shower, always adapting to the official measures published by the Ministry of Health.
Autonomous University of Madrid: sports activities are carried out in a covered pavilion with all the necessary equipment for the practice of gymnastics. In addition to an extensive sports complex equipped with swimming pools, gym, outdoor fields, soccer fields…
‘’Erasmo’’ Residence of the Autonomous University of Madrid: the students residence, annexed to faculties and sports facilities, has large spaces of grass, shade and recreation.
Maximum capacity in closed spaces: only 20% of the time will be spent in closed spaces, where masks will be used, except for lunch time and showers. These specific measures will be strictly enforced.
Dining rooms: we reduce the capacity by 75% while maintaining the safety distance.
Changing rooms: the locker rooms are large enough to maintain the safety distance in the change zone. We reduce the capacity in the shower area by allowing only 5 participants simultaneously.
Classrooms: we reduce the capacity by 75% maintaining the safety distance between participants.
Bus routes: when getting on and off the bus, each participant will follow a small sanitizing tunnel to disinfect hands and face. Before and after each use, handlebars, grips and areas susceptible to contact will be disinfected.
5.- Documentation and regulations.
- Each family must provide specific documentation according to each program:
- Day Camp:
- All families must accept and sign a responsible declaration guaranteeing that during the 14 days prior to Gymnastics Camp, the health of the participant (and the people with whom he/she lives) has been adequate and has not suffered any symptoms such as cough, fever, fatigue or shortness of breath and has not been in contact with anyone with such symptoms.
- Day Camp:
- Residential Camp:
- All the participants of a residential camp must provide a negative PCR testing carried out 72h prior to their check-in to Gymnastics Camp in order to participate in our residential programs.
- Residential Camp:
- The Real Federación Española de Gimnasia is exempt from any responsibility regarding the health status of the participant, except for ailments that may be caused by sports practice during Gymnastics Camp.
- If a participant does not pass the Covid security customs successfully:
- He/she will be sent back with his/her family and a change of week will be proposed for the 2021 or 2022 edition of Gymnastics Camp.
- If during the development of campus, the contagion of a family member of a participant is detected, it will be immediately communicated to the Gymnastics Camp organization so that the measures indicated by the Ministry and the health services can be enforced.
- In the event of any symptoms once the participant is on Gymnastics Camp:
- If he/she is enrolled in a Day Camp: they will immediately leave the Gymnastics Camp or will not attend that day. He/she will be offered to make up the days not enjoyed during another week of 2021, once the relevant quarantine has been cleared.
- If the participant is enrolled in a Residential Camp: the activity will be interrupted and the appropriate protocol will be established, consisting of:
- Notifying his/her family members so that they are aware of the situation.
- Go to the health center that corresponds to each participant according to their health insurance or public health center.
- In the event that the health services advise isolation for possible symptoms related to Covid19, the family members must come to pick up their child within a maximum period of 24 hours since the notification.
6.- Protocol for a possible positive
- The participants of the group and the staff with whom the Covid-positive had contact with will be informed of the existence of a positive.
- Following the instructions of the health authorities, the activity may be cancelled, and the center temporarily closed for disinfection.
- A protocol is established for this purpose, approved by the competent authority, which contemplates the consequences of this decision within the current legislation.
- Short-term closure of the building to thoroughly clean / disinfect and prepare the facilities for subsequent shifts.